CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Does it matter where you sleep?


My mil and fil used to tell people that Pat never knew where he would wake in the morning. That the bed he would go to sleep in was never the bed he would wake in. And it was the truth.

Nathan was such a sick baby that he stayed in the room with us, esp when he got his feeding tube and was recieving 10 hr feedings at night etc. Delanie would get scared and need to come to our bed and Pat would take hers. Or Jon Tyler would get in our bed at night and Pat would go to his etc. Never a rhyme or reason..I literally never knew who would I would wake with. Sweet Baby Rose always stayed in our bed and just recently got her own bed :) still in our room lol


Well, Nathan has a fondness for our couch. He had rather sleep on it any night. I really could care less besides the fact that it is not close to me to check on him at night (yes, I still check on him at night as habits don't die easily).

Thank you , Father, for my sweet boy. Thank you for allowing me and Pat be his parents.


0 comments: