CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summer must be renamed

According to my oldest son, we should just rename summer since he is not going to be able to enjoy it........
His friends are getting out of school this week and they are so exicted ( as I used to be ). They have all told JT that summer begins this week and they are FREE!. Actually they are not all free , as they think, as most will be in summer camps and programs.

Well, JT thinks he should not have to do ANY school this summer as that is what summer means, no school.
Needless to say, he was not happy with me when I told him that he would be having his school during the week of summer(just lighter loads of school).

His response "WELL, just rename summer since I won't get it!".

Gee, what a mean mom I am lol

0 comments: