CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Mom and Bea and the Kids came

What a great visit!!!!!! Our agenda was pretty easy . Just hang out and swim. And that is what we did. No Down Town Disney . No big shopping trips. Just hanging out with the kids.
I love watching all the cousins play and interact. IT is so neat to see how much they have changed in the past months. Jeb is talking A LOT and is so funny. He is quite demanding but is so hysterical. Emma is turning into a sweet little soul ...but she still has her moments lol. And Hannah is transforming into a nice young lady.

Jon Tyler(mine) , Delanie (mine) , Hannah (Bea's), Mammie, Emma (Bea's) Nathan (mine)
Jeb (Bea's) and Rosie (mine)







Momma and Me
This was the second time that I had a difficult time with saying good-bye. The first time was when we moved to FL (Aug 2007). Mom and Dad came to help us move then left after a week. IT was so hard . It is much easier for me to leave AL and come back here. I am usually so sick and tired of being pulled from family to family when in AL, that I am so ready to leave. But to have them here with me is a different story.
I really enjoy seeing the 'pleased' look in my moms eyes when she is with my kids. She sees Bea's every day, several times a day. But seeing mine is different. She may go months before seeing them again. They change so much each time she is with them. I enjoy being able to have these moments when she is so happy and pleased with how they are growing up.
Mom lost her mother to breast cancer when she was in her early 20s. My grandmother didn't get to see us grow up. I know this is one reason why mom loves being with the kids.



0 comments: