CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Warms my heart

How do you make your teen daughter happy? Let her get her hair colored. She has been wanting to get her hair colored in a couple of thick strips for a long time. I was nervous as to bleaching such a long piece of virgin hair. My neighbor (our hairstylist) said we could do the under part of her hair and it would be less noticable to grow out etc. So, Sunday night Michelle made Delanie a very happy teenage girl. It looks really good :)



I made her take her glasses off for the pic. She was not happy LOL
AS if the hair color was not the most wonderful thing in the world..............

A friend , whose mom is a high school teacher, brought over two boxes of books for Delanie. The books have NEVER been opened...no creases....brand new .............
Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyer, Great Expectations,Othello and A Tale of Two Cities to name a few. 23 books in total.
I can declare that right now my daughter is the happiest teen on earth!

0 comments: