CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

New Smyrna with PawPaw and Nana

My gorgeous daughter.She is the sweetest child in the world. I am so blessed that we have her as our daughter.

I have no idea what he is doing. My handsome big boy.


What would my life be without this one? God has taught us so much with the birth of him! It might have been hard but I thank God for it all!




What words can I use to describe this world-wind ? LOL Pat and I say that if she would have been child #1, that she would have been the only child :).

We took PawPaw and Nana and Kris and Jimmy and their boys to New Smyrna.
We love the beach there. We can drive onto the beach, park, and have a fun day of playing in the waves and sun. The public beach is so nice there. Granted it is not perfect or clean but one of the nicest I have seen.
They all had a great time. PawPaw swam in the ocean most the day playing with the kids. The kids (well mine at least) loved it. We don't get to see the grandparents much so it is nice when we are with them.
The boys caught fish in their nets all day.
What a fun day !



0 comments: